Since the very start, Europe has been on the wrong side of the Arab uprisings.
Prospect Magazine raises the following question. Europe: on the wrong side of history?
- Is Europe well prepared to restore order in Libya?
- Is the EU well prepared to stabilise the unstable?
- Is UK making a serious effort to lead the way proving that it still matters in the international scene?
- Is France making an effort to prove that EU is not just a Franco-German diktat?
- Is the British and French collective action in Libya a sign that EU is about rising ‘groups’ within the ‘Group’?
- Does Europe has a solid history understanding (and memory)? (It is said that when you do not remember history, you tend to repeat the mistakes of the past…..)