Lessons to be learnt after Galliano’s recent story/sack:
- Fashion Industry has become highly political. Behaviour within fashion industry should start be considered as an additional element when teaching/studying International Relations.
- Never talk to strangers in a Parisian cafe
- Being the chief (designer) does not mean that the Big Brother (who has a camera) is not watching you
- Christian Dior does not only save your night (out) and your reputation (re outfit), it also acts in a speedy way to save its own reputation (by firing the Big Name)
- When Fashion Weeks and important Catwalks attract less attention due to misbehaviours, racist statements and politically incorrect attitudes …then something is going really wrong…at the end….better to be a passion than a fashion (victim).